Manage your business information intelligently
The great challenge of companies facing digitalization is the intelligent management of their information. Hence, it is important that you register all the data of your business and you can access it easily at any time.
With the collection of all this information and its subsequent analysis, you can make the most appropriate decisions for your business.
To manage all this data, some tools facilitate the work for companies, both internally and in customer relationships.
In this post, we explain what CRMs and ERPs are. Next, we will deepen how they can help your business improve its results.
Although these are different concepts, today the integration of both is a reality, as they are closely connected and have come to revolutionize the market.
What is a CRM and how it differs from an ERP
A CRM is a customer relationship manager, while an ERP is a business resource planning system.
While the CRM focuses on the customer and its business relationship, ERP software is an internal tool for business processes and data exchange between the different departments of the company.
More specifically, ERP systems handle the production, logistics, distribution, inventory, shipments, invoices and accounting of the company, but also intervene in the control of other sections, such as human resources management.
For its part, CRM is an application for the registration of visits, calls, interactions, and final sales. This is information that the company can use strategically to retain its current clients and capture potential ones.
Therefore, companies, which collect and analyze this data, will then be able to execute more effective marketing campaigns.
Advantages of implementing a CRM and an ERP in your company
- It is a way to save time. Until now, the alternatives that were used to store user information were handwritten notes or, in the most advanced cases, in Excel sheets.
- Thanks to these tools, teams can better organize work without any tasks left undone, even if a worker is on vacation or on sick leave.
- They are intuitive programs and the business’ know-how remains within the company.
- The recorded data helps us to study customer behavior. This software detects where the user falls in the purchase process and allows analyzing the company’s weaknesses to turn them into opportunities.
- The most fluid communication. Externally, they offer the customer a more modern and innovative image and create a relationship of trust between seller and consumer. While internally it allows workers to be in contact with the information of their peers and favors teamwork through a comfortable system.
Double your productivity with a CRM and an ERP
The choice of CRM and ERP is linked to the success of companies. They let the business be done quicker, more intelligently and economically efficient.
Besides, they optimize the process in each of their areas and increase productivity by up to 50%, as explained by Tomás Santoro, CEO of SumaCRM in the article “The email was not born to work in a team, the CRM is”, published in nuevaempresa.com
Now that you know firsthand what a CRM and an ERP are, what are you waiting for to benefit from its advantages? Contact us and we will inform you of the available software that best suits the needs of your company.