Find out why you have to use a CMR
Learning to use a CRM may seem difficult, but the truth is that it is much simpler than learning to use Excel.
In fact, the more complex software is easier than the simplest spreadsheet.
In this post, we tell you why to use CRM and how to use it. Your time will notice and the management of your company too.
Why to use a CRM
Using a software is important because, in the digital age, the organization is the key to success and will allow you to be more competitive.
But in addition, the CRM will allow you to analyze the behaviour of your customers and improve your attention and service.
Here we detail why you should use a CRM:
- The use of a software allows you to know the market and customers. You can value customers and know those that have a better relationship with your company and which ones are worth prioritizing. This way you will understand their needs and use them as an opportunity.
- Decision making will be more accurate. Concentrating all the information in a CRM program will facilitate the work in your company and the decision making will be more effective. It allows you to identify where you were wrong and the points you need to change to continue with your sales strategy.
- You can segment to optimize your marketing campaigns. By segmenting your target audience, you can send promotions to those you know might interest them.
- Maintenance of fluid communication with the client. The CRM allows you to analyze the online behaviour of your customers and thus choose the communication channel you prefer: email, calls, face-to-face visits, social networks …
- It allows you to build customer loyalty. By collecting every detail of the behaviour of your users you can use it in your favour to improve your sales.
- You will improve the productivity of your employees. The CRM facilitates teamwork as all members can manage customer relationships, sales processes and marketing of the company.
How to use a CRM
It is true that there are simpler and more complex CRMs, so it is important that you choose the most appropriate for your company’s needs.
One of the biggest advantages of implementing it is that each company can customize it according to their needs.
For example, there are entities that just have the first contact with the client register it in their shared database. This helps them to track the situation, schedule calls and visits, and, depending on the interest shown by the other party, reach a final agreement.
We give you an example in stages of how it could be a simple sales process:
- First contact. After establishing contact with a potential client and listening to their needs, you can create contact in the database to keep track.
- Negotiation. After negotiating with your client, show the results of your analysis and check that they are in line with the objectives of the entrepreneur
- Sending invoice. Send the estimated budget according to the services you have been hired.
- Service in process. You start the service with the customer and follow up on the CRM
- Payment. The remuneration is registered in the software.
- Follow up. If after performing the service you want to track your client, the CRM will also facilitate more fluid communication.
This is just an example of how to use a CRM. However, there are endless possibilities.
Every easy software has customer records, contact and visit history, calendar and usually automatic reports. Budgeting and billing modules are also very common in any easy CRM.
Choose CRM according to the needs of your company
Starting to use CRM in the company has to be simple and convenient.
Before choosing CRM, check if it helps you sort the data. The basic thing is that you have good management of customer records, intuitive and clear. And a good classification by labels.
Remember that before choosing the software you must be clear about the needs of your company. In this post, you can see the differences between analytical, operational and collaborative CRMs.
Now you know why to use a CRM and how you can do it.
If you have any questions, contact us and we will inform you of the most appropriate CRM for your business.